The biggest weekend of the year is upon us, which will probably include some sort of gathering and all I can say is that this asian marinade needs to be a part of it.
a) Whatever it is you’re marinating, everybody can use this in their life
c) Besides a marinade, it makes a crazy good asian dipping sauce and/or dressing
d) It takes 5 minutes to make (10 tops!)
If you try this recipe out, let me know by commenting and rating it!
- 4 Tbsp (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp lime juice (lemon works too)
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- Grate the ginger and chop the garlic and whisk everything together.
- Pour the marinade into a flat tupperware and then place whatever you're marinating in. Make sure the container has a secure lid. Flip the container over every so often so that everything is coated evenly. Marinade for at least one hour, but 2-3 hours is even better.